It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-09-10

Finally got the glasses

Kelly in his new glasses

I didn't intend to look like the devil. I was not trying to frown. My god I have a lot of head above my ears.  My goatee is crooked. My chest hair sticks out of the top of my shirt. I really need to not take pictures of myself anymore.

These are bifocals. They are progressive lenses. That means you can't see the line. The cost me $50 including shipping from Zenni. This is the third pare of glasses I've bought from them. So far so good.

Well, I know they do nothing to reduce red-eye. I got the thicker wire frame just for grins this time. I wanted something that would mask the thicker lens. Trouble is, these are not very thick at all. The prescription is strong enough to make my eyes look smaller through the lenses. Things around the edge look a bit fish-eyed. That's normal though.

I think the bifocal brings out the bags under my eyes. What do you think?

No comments: