It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-09-28

Everything is relative

What happened to September? It was like last week that I said the same thing about August. I've heard old people say that this  sort of thing happens when you get old. Time seems to slip by faster and faster. That is a drag. I still remember being a kid and waiting for Christmas morning. It took ages for the clock to roll over to present opening time.

Now, I work and work. Then I go home and just want to play for a bit before I collapse. The weekends just fly by. I never get anything productive done. This is the last weekend before Faire. What honey-do's do I have planned.

  • Spend time with the family
  • Get a bunch of crap ready for Faire
    • Camping stuff
    • Cloths
    • Weapons
  • Laundry
  • Mow
  • Weed whack
  • Poison
    • Weeds
    • Ants
  • Clean up the garage a bit
    • Garage sale fallout
    • Organize tools
    • Find a home for Elle's Jeep.

Goodness knows what else needs to get done. What will I probably end up getting done? I'm glad you asked.

  • Spend time with the family
  • Watch movies
  • Watch TV shows. (notice I did not say watch TV
  • Surf the net for no good reason other than to bring my readers a bunch of obscure distracting crap that no one really reads. (no offense)
  • Let my goatee grow a bit more for faire

So, relatively speaking, I'm a bum.

No comments: