It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-08-03

Wish I could/would write

Well, not really. I wish I had written. I wish I was an author that people loved. I am glad I have no obsessed fans. I'm glad I have my anonymity and privacy. I want to be the writer who cranks out amazing stuff all his life. I want to go out on top at the ripe active age of 109. This isn't too much to ask is it?

I don't want to sweat the details. I want it all to just poor from me to the screen. I want to cross the medium barrier. The act is creativity, not really writing. So few people make good writers and directors. They are two totally different things. I don't really want to be a director really. I just want to make good movies and books and online content and mobile content and all other forms of communication that pop up in the future.

Then comes the lack of tall. I'm not the worlds worst writer. Things I write don't grab people. I can tell you this by the number of reoccurring hits that pop up on google/analytics.  Most of my hits are new hits. That is not so bad really. Over the last couple of weeks, I've had a bit of a bump in hits. It is temporary. It is all because of one entry I put up about blackle. It just happened to do this. I hate that. I wish I could draw people to my writing by the act of writing and my creative charisma.

What kind of stuff would I like to write that I would want others to like? Stories about people. Something about people doing something boring, but I manage to make it interesting. I would want to hit several different types and knock the audience's out every time. Never a dud.

Ya, good luck with that Kelly. I suck at fiction. U;n not all that hot at nonfiction.

No comments: