It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-08-06

Monday

I spent the whole day updating my computer at work. I got a web update done. I got a few other small things knocked of my to-do list. The rest of the day was bringing the machine from EL4 to EL5. I'm left with a machine that will not run some system configuration programs and won't use both monitors properly.

I just tried to get a piece of software working on Elle's computer. It didn't work because the software insists on downloading prerequisite from the internet. It has gotten to the point that no one distributes things like DirectX or the DB drivers from Microsoft any more. I still prefer the YUM model if you insist on downloading your updates. At least, I can download an entire repository for YUM and take it off line.

1 comment:

Faithful Servant said...

I hope Elle gets a blog.