It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-07-15

Theme of the weekend

Rape ... kill ... pillage and burn. Rape-kill-pillage-'n-burn. Eat the babies!

Rape ... kill ... pillage and burn. Rape-kill-pillage-'n-burn. Eat the babies!

Rape ... kill ... pillage and burn. Rape-kill-pillage-'n-burn. Eat the babies!

Befitting bumper stickers

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap Your choice.

The Witch of the West was framed.

Things haven't been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Isis - Isis - Ra! Ra! Ra!

Get a taste of Religion, lick a witch.

Remember ... Pillage first, then burn.

Why do psychics have to ask for your name?

Ahhh... I see the Screwup Fairy has visited us again.

Your village called.. The Idiot is missing.

I think we met in a past life and I was a witch then too.

No comments: