It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-07-14

Test Intro

Just after the moment, I was stunned having flipped on the way down. I was on the ground, hitting hard. When my eyes opened, before the pain, I had that moment we call eye contact with something in front of me. it was someone's eye lying on the ground. As the pain entered my life, I realized the only person who was near me had died in the explosion. She was the only thing that made me whole. She was the only person who was worth living for. She was the only woman worth being a good man.

I writhed in agony on the ground and spat a curs. Those who killed us, those who made the pain of a broken body and the loss of life's love come, would pay. In this instant my life pivoted on an axis. No moment mattered before or after. I had become the man who would rend nations. I had become the man who would commit religions to history. I had become the man who would change the design and purpose of the species. Not for good. Not just because I can. But, all in the name of vengeance and despair.

No comments: