It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-07-01

Fourth celebration

We have plans to celebrate the Fourth this year with some coworkers of mine. They are more than coworkers. They are friends. It is in towns and should be a ball.

Last night we went over to Tony and Diz's place. I have to say it was a ball and a half. I drove a four wheeler around for a minute. It was a Polaris automatic. I set off a bunch of bottle rockets and hit someone in the face. Apparently one is to let go when the rockets fires. Who knew? We had a bonfire of brush and limbs.

I didn't take my camera because I thought it might be raining. I should have. The one picture I regret not getting was a tripod shot of the moon beams coming through the trees. The driveways out there have the coolest effect of moonlight as you walk down them. I bet I could have taken some pretty cool shots.

I had a ball.

Note: I could only find videos of people doing 100 mph on ATVs or jumping things.

No comments: