It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-07-02

Camera stuff

I need to figure out a way to mount my video camera securely to my head or upper torso. When I walk around or ride a bike, I would love to have the camera going. It would have been great during the ATV ride this weekend. I suppose I could just use duct tape, but that might mix with sweat and turning me into a super villein.

I've been in a mood lately where I don't want to mess with pictures. It has been building for a while. I'm not sure if I have anything against the pictures, or if I'm just being lazy. It's gotten to where I don't want to mess with putting them on the net, so I don't take them. I need to get over it. I miss not having pictures or video of this weekend. Hopefully I can force myself to take the equipment next time.

No comments: