It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-07-02

ATV

I forgot to mention that this past weekend was the first time I ever road an ATV. I did ride a three wheeler when I was a kid, but I don't think I ever soloed. It was fun. It is amazing how quickly you make it around the property on one of those thins. The ranch seems small when a flick of the thumb takes you to 40 mph. All I did was putt around the driveway for ten minutes or so. It was still memorable to me. Now I'm trying to think of a way to mount a video camera one of those things to get some cool footage.

Phil had a great time riding the Yamaha two stroke around. You can barely get that thing out of second before you run out of pasture. Someone mentioned it will do ninety, but left off the details. They also have a two stroke dirt bike. The dirt bike is far more nimble than the ATVs. The Polaris I road has racks and a trailer hook up. You can get some work done with it. I know now that an ATV is really useful on a big plot of land and not just a toy. Well, it's both.

No comments: