It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-06-05

Web Page Woes

You know, I really should make backups more often. The latest web page that I had readily available was from last August. That's nearly a year. Yikes. I still have the pictures, but I may need to regenerate the web pages. I suppose that is not much of a hardship. I find messing with the web page kind of fun. It would be much more fun if I had something like Dreamweaver to create it with.  I just have simple editors and dead reckoning.

This would be the perfect opportunity to rebuild the page in with a better design, but that requires effort. I would like to get away from frames. Frames are bad. No one uses frames any more. I wish I knew that back when I put the page together in the first place. I will probably start with a new template at some point and just leave the existing stuff the way it is. That sounds like something I'd do.

No comments: