It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-06-28

Small Talk

Lunch Conversation

  • How much the rap phenomena was like 1970 country.
    • Bling, Country was all about dope, money and broads in the 1970's. Modern hip-hop is pretty much the same.
    • Lyrics: The lyrics are all about dope, money and broads.
    • They typically mention their own name in their music so you remember who you are listening to because all the songs sound the same.
    • Liberal sprinkling of the "N" word.
  • Video game rubbish.
  • Soccer tonight and the chances of rain.

Weekend

I called my mom. I like calling her because she is always happy to hear from me. They are headed to a huge flea market this weekend. Sounds like one of those things I would have hated as a kid. I have no idea what Nat and I are up to this weekend. Elle has some party to go to. That should be interesting. I might end up with some pictures out of it.

Weather

What's up with the weather lately? I remember complaining that it rained every day at 3:00 when I walked out of work for the haul to the bus. Now, it is pretty much the same thing at 6:00. It didn't follow me. It is just sunny then rainy then sunny then rainy again all day. I thought it was supposed to be nice last weekend. It wasn't really. I've heard the weather will be yucky over the Fourth holiday. Great. I hope I heard wrong. As I type, there is thunder rolling around outside my window. Yet, the sun is shining in.

Thunderbird

The email program I use at work is called Thunderbird. It sucks. It goes away every time you try to delete a bullet. Pain in the ass because half the emails I send around at work have some sort of bulleted list in them. I'm afraid to upgrade because it is Linux and thing fall apart if you don't do it right. They do in Windows too, but no one seems to care about that.

No comments: