It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-06-12

Ponderments

New one

Something I heard today "blah-blah only has four gigs of RAM." I don't get that one every day.

Question

Someone asked today "What cartoon character would you be?" I thought about it for a moment and answered "Dexter from Dexter's Lab." The actor who does the voice for Dexter has the most unique accent I've ever heard.

Question

Someone asked today (rather stupidly worded, but passable) "What inanimate object have you named and what was the name?" When I went to Florida we drove a 1973 Ram-Air Firebird Trans AM. I've linked to that exact page before. It broke down three times on the way. Once for the suspension on the side of the road in the pitch dark. Once to check a funny noise the engine was making. Once to fix the starter in the rain at a truck stop. We called it Jinx.

No comments: