It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-06-19

Mini-Mag LED

So, I bought Nat a purple Mag light Mini a couple of months ago. She loves it. I also got her an LED converter, but she wasn't in to that. Fine, I dug out my old Mini-Mag and tried it out. I use it every day. There is one problem with this light. It unscrews itself at both ends in my pocket. I just had the batteries and ass end go flying when I pulled it out of my pocket. That is just about the last straw. That is just plane useless. You unscrew the head a bit to turn the light on. I've had a couple of people stop me with "your ass is glowing." How is that not embarrassing? I'm considering finding a different light to carry in my pocket. It hasn't pissed me off yet. It is getting close though.

The LED option for the Mini-Mag is a pretty good option. It is bright enough to work for most flashlight needs, It has enough of a beam and flood effect for up close work and walking around in the dark. It seems plenty tough. It just unscrews itself a bit much for me.

No comments: