It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-06-11

Lunch, or lack there of

I got in late today so I need to make up some time. I want a quick lunch. I walk over to Lon John Taco. Little bitty sign on a locked door that says "Drive through only" Whatever. They have crazy turnover at that place. It seems they can't find enough illegals to fill up taco shells. I walk over to this deli place down the street. They don't have a menu that I can read. They only have the one up on the wall that is no hope of me reading. The chick  behind the counter doesn't speak a word of English. Neither does the chick in the back.They could find some illegals apparently. On the way  back to the office, there is nice place that will take 45 minutes and there is the Chinese buffet of perpetual diarrhea. No think you.

Mind you, there was a 60000 Rang Rover, an expensive looking Audi, and a decked out brand new Toyota 4x4 parked right up front. I guess they need save money on lunch to pay for the gas those things guzzle.

No lunch for Kelly. =[ I'll get some Pop-Tarts later. Wait, I don't have any cash. I can't get those either. Being broke sucks!!!! At least I'll make it back to work in time for that short, useless, lunch.

No comments: