It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-06-11

Good stake

With all the goings on yesterday I forgot to mention that Nat, Elle and I went over to my parent's place for some good grub. My dad grilled some stakes. We had salad, potatoes, corn on the knob, and a bunch of other great stuff. We had root-beer floats. I didn't even have enough room left over for cake and cool-whip. I'm kind of glad we ate before we got the phone call about Tony's dad. It was nice spending time with my whole family. Too bad it was cut a bit short, but it could have been worse.

My dad gave us a hook thing for turning food over on the grill. It had an antler handle. He got it from some Unibomber wanna-be who scared the hell out of them when they drove clear across creation a couple of weeks ago to pick it up. I gave it to Heath because he can probably get some use out of it. He says it works better as a back scratcher anyway. You have to be careful buying stuff off the internet. A guy got shot when he tried to pick up a car from an internet purchase a couple of months ago.

No comments: