It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-06-30

4x4 on the street

The other day I was waiting for Nat to pick me up at work and I noticed three huge diesel 4x4 pickups roll by. They were just lumbering through the city and each appeared to only have one occupant. I could feel the curvature of the Earth shift. How they didn't sink in to the concrete ... That heavy of a truck is all but useless as a 4x4 anyway. I have a buddy who put huge balloon tires on one and he can actual drive it on the grass without instantly sinking to the frame. If you have normal street tires you will get stuck in wet grass. I've seen it done. All four tires spinning. The grass was only deep as the tire. Everyone thought the driver found some mud, but no. The truck was simply spinning it's wheels on grass. ... Useless.

God, they are cool though.

No comments: