It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-05-16

Sick

Symptoms

  • Headache: It feels like a sinus thing.
  • Stomach ache: I'm [looks both ways and whispers.] constipated. Every time I move or breath, my gut hurts. This has kept me from sleeping properly. I've taken some medicine, but so far, no luck.
  • Mild fever: At night I get the sweats and I've noticed a feverish feeling some times. Taking Acudomeephen takes care of it.
  • The blaws: Well, a stomach ache and fever will make on feel run down.
  • Dehydration: I get dehydrated easily. I'll drink water and then feel bloated. Then I'll pee my brains out a few hours later.
  • Drainage: Bit of a sore throat and messed up sinuses.

Medicine I'm taking

  • Benadryl: Low dose Benadryl to counter act the sinus stuff.
  • Acudomeephen: Takes the chills out of the fever.
  • Something for the [looks both ways and whispers.] constipation.
  • Water: Lots of fluids.
  • Rest: I've missed two days of work. That sucks, but I have to remind myself that this is what sick days are for.
  • Kisses from Nat: The best defense against illness is the kiss of one's lover.

That is list of symptoms and medicine. It doesn't add up to much. I've had this before. It usually leads to a bout of bronchitics. I cough for weeks and end up in the doctor's office a couple of times. I'm tired of being sick. I don't know what to do. There must be something .

At first I thought this was something I ate. I doubt it now. I think it is some kind of virus or other real illness. 

One side effect of the cold, I'm blaming it anyway, is slight loss of directional hearing. I heard this tick tick tick coming from my computer. It could only be the heard drive. A fan wouldn't make this kind of sound I don't think. I go through the motions of trying to figure out what drive is making the noise. I look at performance. I look at the top. Nothing out of the ordinary. Then, I stand up to go to the bathroom. The sound is coming from the sealing fan in the next room. I guess a fan could make that tick tick tick noise.

No comments: