It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-05-19

Sick, but better

I haven't been to busy to blog. I've been sick and pissy. Nat nearly put me out of her misery last night. I wouldn't have blamed her.

My mother would have me in intensive care if she had her way. Thanks Mom, but I'm not that bad off. My symptoms have sunk to cough, runny nose, stomach ache and a bit of [looks both ways and whispers] diarrhea. I'm sure you were interested in that bit of news. =] I don't have much of a fever left. Sometimes it seems like I had a fever for a bit while I was sleeping. I'm getting the bronchitis symptoms again I am going to change doctors. I just don't care. I'm looking hard at the urgent care place down highway 6. They are open weekends and the next time I start feeling like crap on the weekend, I'm going in immediately. They are closed Tuesdays. Funny that.

We are supposed to go to a friend's place tonight for a house worming. It isn't going to happen. We have like $50 bucks left until the end of the month. Nat and I refuse to put any more on the credit card. We insist on paying it off before we make any major purchases. That is going to take some effort. The car needed a tune up. The house still needs some repairs. I've had doctor's visits. Nat has doctor's visits. I'm out of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. It's ANARCHY!!

Maybe we will make it. At least for a little while. We will have to feel it out later this evening.

No comments: