It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-05-31

Same traffic light out

That same light was out again this morning at my bus stop. It was a bit more backed up today, but I was running later than yesterday by forty five minutes or so. I'm not sure why I think it is blog worthy. Again, it looked to me like traffic flowed better with the light out than it does with the light working. The light has been out since last night when Nat drove me home.

For as wet as it was yesterday, the mud wasn't as bad as I expected. It pains me to admit it, but the tall grass that I have to walk through helps keep the puddling to a minimum. In a couple of weeks, the grass will be too high to walk through in several places. If we were in Houston City Limits, I could call 311 and probably get the side of the road mowed.  Harris County has no such number. I need to poke around and find if there is some municipal contact because I want a sidewalk, or at least a monthly mowing over the summer.

No comments: