It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-05-06

GK Party

Went to a GK party Saturday. It was a blast. I think every one there had a great time. We had one casualty who had flown half way across the continent to be there. She started drinking Friday night ... Well, I'll spare the details. This morning she was looking in to moving her flight, but it was too much money.

I would love to put up the pictures, but it is going to take like a week to go though them and make sure that they are family friendly. I may put some up on the nation as well. I didn't take any video. People get all antsy about video at these events. "Two hours in the shooting, three years in the editing ..." Never mind.

I'm not mentioning any names, but if you add up all the female body parts, I saw one full naked lady over the course of the evening. I'm not talking about the one on the back of Ken's helmet either.

There was great food thanks to Chriss and others. There was tons of fun. No cops showed up who weren't invited. We only managed to break one chair, a couple of glasses and a couple of hearts that I'm aware of.

Well, that's about all I can say. I've been sworn to secracy on pretty much every other count. I would like to wissh Midge good luck on her CHL. I hope everyone has a safe trip home.

1 comment:

Celtic Gypsy said...

Who is Chriss? Jimmy threw the party. Scott cooked the meat. Karen and Becka cooked everything else and prepared some of the meats...anything wrapped in bacon.

There were A LOT of bra flashes. Kelly also kept missing all of the girls flirting with each other. (I was not one of them. I just observed everyone at the party. I also drank about two gallons of water.)