It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-05-08

GK Party

The GK pictures are up. Goblin Nation

So, I had to be very careful picking pictures. There were a few that just weren't family friendly. It is a damn shame too. Them's the good ones. It amazes me how people call me over to the scene and say "Here Kelly get this one." Then tell me I can't publish any of it. My lips and lens are sealed.

Let me know if any are still inappropriate or might get someone in trouble. I can still pull them if need arise.
So, here are a couple of the clutter.


Ken's new ride.

Tantalizing torment

Me, friends, places, more friends.

And then it was over. The host got his house back. beautiful house that it is. People left. Some stayed. I forgot my charger and had to go back the next day for just a moment. The King mentioned that he loves slow hangover days. Those days where you resurrect from a willing joyous death the night before.

Then came work. Then came Monday evening. Then came making the pictures and the memories. That is what the pictures are for. I love it. Now it is off to bed, to dream of my family having every moment and then some. Right now I wont for nothing. Tomorrow is not in the pictures yet.

No comments: