It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-04-25

Weather This Morning

They have been warning about the weather for days. "It's going to hit Wednesday morning. Driver safe."

I got up this morning and turned on the news. I watched the radar and this huge yellow and purple blog headed right for us. I can tell exactly where our house is because the map now reflects the street next to us.Ś The one all the racers charge up and down. It's on the map between a couple of freeways.

I can hear thunder an d see lightning flashes. At the same moment on TV the yellow bit is approaching the curve where we live. It was kind of cool watching the monster in the radar image scratch and crawl across Houston. The news people have folks stationed at key intersections standing in the rain watching commuters splash their way to work.

Now it is over. Well more or less anyway. What will they have to talk about?

No comments: