It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-04-19

Saying
I care. I'm just not going to do anything about it.  I catch myself troubled over things as my day goes by. I find myself telling myself that things are not so bad. "I care. I really do." Then I wonder if I mean it. And I ad "I'm just not going to do anything about it." I would like to think that is a temporary thing, but I know myself better than that. I man to leave it the way it is. I have to choose my battles with myself. Sometimes I will fix it. Sometimes I will let it slide. Sometimes I do not care. Most of the time I worry. Then, I get off my butt and fix something just to make myself feel a bit more needed by me. I never appreciate it. I never say think you. I'm a bastard sometimes.
I do care. I really do. I'm just not going to do anything about it right now. I'm going to get on with my life. I'm going to run and hide. I would have done that anyway. I care. I really do. I have to. I never take my own advice.

No comments: