It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-04-02

Monitor Stand


                - 32" or more -
     ______________________________
_______
    /                             
       /|
  /                             
        / |  - 6" (at bottom of board)
 /____________________________
_________/  |
 |  /                             
    |  /
 | /                             
     | /  -11" or 12"
 |/                           
        |/

Width   32 or more inches (the wider the better)
Hight   6 inches at underside of board.
depth   11 or 12 inches.

I need two of them. One for work and one for home. I was thinking of using the shelf board out of a shelving unit. They are pretty strong.


I took the time to write it, so I'm blogging it.  If you have substituted fonts, it may not look right. It requires fixed width fonts. There is all kids of software to do ASCII art.

No comments: