It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-04-27

Lunch Conversation

Well, all people talked about at lunch was shop and home stuff. Some spoke of sports and the soccer practice several of the folks up here do just for fun. We spoke of having beer on the school property where the soccer practice takes place and what the tickets might be like. It was Lone Star beer too. If you are going to get in trouble for it, at least have a decent tasting beer on hand.

That was about it. I tried to keep up, but I was falling asleep. I ended up walking around the parking garage for a while. I had planned on talking to Nat over lunch. It is nice having unlimited network minutes. She was busy helping a friend. I wish she would blog about it. it is so nice having someone out there having fun.

No comments: