It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-04-26

LOST

I do not complain nearly enough about the TV shows I watch. Here goes.

Spoiler Warning

Last night (2007-04-25) was the best episode of LOST in a while. It was highly boring right up to the last couple seconds. The woman from the helicopter let the chubby buy know that wreckage was found from their flight and it was said to have no survivors. That sucks. That is a major turning point really. Quite a revelation. The crash victims are being held captive by the Others. The crash victims are being experimented upon by the Others. The crash victims are being played. It is really time for an out and out revolt. It won't happen. Pussies. I'm the hot head. I'm not sure what they could really do anyway.

The Others cannot have children without the women dying. That is the story any way. If true, they need a group of people to use as lab rats. How convenient that a plane load drops in their laps. I would call them straight up evil, but I'm not sure I wouldn't do the same thing in their position. They are dying out. What should they do to survive? Well, it all boils down to which side you are on. One has to win and the other lose. Anything in between is unmanageable. So, what happened to the crash victim's children? Are they on the island?

The crash folks have been on the island for 90 days. Now, there will be a loss of hope of rescue. They have to face the prospect of living on this island at the whim of the Others. Quite the nasty situation if you ask me.

I don't think I've found myself hoping a series that I like would end before. I hope the creators and producers all have an end-game in mind right now. I hope things get pulled together in a way that frigging makes some sense. I hope the guy with the neck cancer gets his in some mind-bendingly offal way. The only character I have any sympathy for is the chubby guy. He seems to have suffered hardships for not much gain. yet, he keeps a pretty faire attitude about it all. not bad considering he is off his medication.

I suppose I'll keep watching, despite myself. Hey, at least I'm not blogging a bout American Idol.

No comments: