It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-03-05

Weekend Review
I worked some overtime Saturday morning. I was in for about four hours. It honestly felt good. I don't mind working when I have good things to do. Good things are those that have steps along the way to give you a sense of accomplishment. I got one of those Saturday. I got one little piece of the puzzle to fit in place. It was nice.
Friday evening Nat and I went to see a movie at Alamo. It was abnormally noisy. Not just people talking, but someone moving a cart around in the back during one of the final climactic scenes. Some bitch behind us kept messing with her phone making it beep.Normal stuff.
Sunday, Nat, Elle and Sandy (my mom) went to a play. it was a local production of Peter Pan. They seemed to enjoy it. My father and I went to a hardware store across town. It is his hang out. They all know him by name thee. We only stayed for a bit, He picked up a part he had ordered. It was fun. I forget what it is like to look around a small private store like that.
Earlier Sunday morning, I mowed the yard. The front was not so bad, but the back has needed it since before Christmas. It was beautiful weather. I'm so glad I didn't wimp out again. Last weekend I had a headache. It felt good. I forgot how tingly my hands get the first time I use a mower in the Spring. Everywhere that holds the mower rail gets vibrated. I did the front. Had a beer. Then did the back. Nat and I went to Sam's club this evening and I got a HUGE bucket of ant killer. It is enough to do the yard, the bit out behind the fence and the lot next door, or at least a good chunk of it. I plan on altering the ecosystem.
My father gave me a new jacket. It is "Northern Face". It is a nice jacket. It is thin. I wore it last night and thought that it would not be warm enough this morning. The news said it was 38f. I wore a sweatshirt under it and was sweating on the way to the bus stoop. It is the kind I can roll up and stick on my pack too. Thanks dad.
I sat on my father's computer and tried to figure out how to change your name on mail. There are tons of examples on the internet, but they don't work. If you change your name, the email "Billy Joe<bj@gmail.com>" Still reads the full name you put in the first time you signed up for the service. I cannot get it to work. Even when he signed up for a whole new account his full name showed up on the new mail. I'm thinking the cookies have something to do with it. I cannot find current instructions. I'm still looking. Now he has me interested.

No comments: