It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-03-15

Day
I took today off. Yesterday I left work early at just after five o'clock. Funny, that is early these days. I called in this morning. I feel a bit better now. Nat had the right medicine for me. She is the best wife. She is the best friend too.
I'm tired. I was a bit feverish last night. That seems to have past.
While waiting for Nat to come pick me up yesterday I tried out a quick video on my new phone. It didn't do a half bad job. I'll try to link it below.
Today was one of the prettiest days I've felt in a while. I didn't get out to enjoy it.
I've thought about sending pictures and videos to my friends. The majority of them will bitch at me for costing them money. Are Nat and I the only ones in our click with pictures and video on our phones? I feel like I have to drag people kicking and screaming in to the age of hyper communication.

here is the link to test video. You are on your own getting it to work. there is audio, but it is very low. Please give it a try and let me know if it does or does not work for you.

No comments: