It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-02-11

Went Dancing
Nat and I went dancing. We went with Ken and Jen. It was someone's birthday. Nat will have to fill in the details. It was a particularly good time. We should have taken the camera and video camera. We are going to sneak them in next time.
We saw two sets of racers on the way home. One set in the parking lot of the club. The normal set at Kroger up the street. I'm really getting sick if this. Some one drove through our front yard. It looks like they parked in our driveway and took off through our front yard at some point. I'm going to keep my shotgun close for the next tress passing prick who decides to damage my property.
Oh, right. Back to the party.
Had a great time. Took a few pictures, but with someone else's camera. So, no pictures =[
God I'm tired. I'm off to bed.
Hey Ken, it didn't work.

No comments: