It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-02-05

Weekend
Anna hung out at the new house and watched the game. She went dancing too.
Josh hung out at the in law's place for the game. Sounds like he has some pretty cool in laws.
Trip had a village over to his place for the game.
Rob from work had a party with coworkers.
Nat and I hung out at the house and missed Elle. She was in Kansas seeing her father off. He shipped out to Iraq just before kick-off. That really took the wind out of my sails. He is about the  closest person to me who has gone to Iraq. I have some friends over there and some friend's relatives. Elle is near and dear. Her father is there for important to me.

Elle just made it back a few minutes ago. Nat is in the kitchen making tacos for dinner. Elle keeps asking if she can help. There is something on TV. The cats are hanging out at Nat's feet waiting for something to drop. The dog is locked up in the cage, or she would be there too.
Sounds like a family.

No comments: