It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-01-06

yuck
So, I'm watching Fist full of Dollars (in English). The perfect movie for a wet Saturday afternoon. When it was over I brought up Octopus II. It was a bad B movie. It would have been far better if they had just not taken themselves seriously.f they had gone the camp trail, that would have been a much better flick. Then I watch a movie about an EMT. It wasn't bad. Then I pop up a Mexican zombie movie. Very funny and more fun to watch than the octopus movie even though I could not understand a word.

Different Note
The grass is too wet to mow. I went out front and hit a couple of spots with mower that were starting a revolution. The dog is out back wining like a hyena. I went out there and figured out that the back yard is not horrible. There are no Huns at the gate. There are no lakes of flaming daemons. Yet, she sits at the back door and whimpers with those little high pitched barks. We had a little talk "You should frolic or romp or roll in your own shit. Whatever you dogs are in to these days." She would not hear of it. She is of one mind.

No comments: