It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-01-14

Kryptonite Evening
Nat and I went to the show. We saw "The Good Shepherd". It was OK. I was not impressed with the direction of the show. It didn't flow well. I enjoyed myself though.
We were sitting in the theater just before the beginning of the show and I Jen calls me. I didn't take the call because it is just plane wrong to take calls in the theater. I sent Jen a page saying we were in a movie. She texts me back that "Going dancing call us later."
... Dancing, I haven't gone dancing in so log. Nat and I ended up going. and having some fun. Ken bought me a drink called Kryptonite. It is served in a small pitcher with a glow stick in it. I also had a shot of tequila. I didn't even feel the drinks. That is the way it goes with me. I drink a bit and nothing. I drink a bit more and feel slightly buzzed. I drink one more thing and get sick. I suppose it keeps me from binging or something like that.
It was a fun evening. We need to get out more like that.

No comments: