It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-12-02

Survival
Well, I survived. I used to use Mozilla edit for my HTML editing needs. but you can't get Mozilla to work properly on FC6. Well I had to look up what Mozilla suite turned in to. It is now called SeaMonkey. That is going take some getting used to..>seamonkey --edit blah.html. That just doesn't have the same ring to it as mozilla --edit. I'm telling you it is a plot to drive me over the edge. At least it is still out there and on yum.
I also had to massage my Firefox install because frigging FC6 comes with Firefox 1.5 which came out about a year ago. That was easy at least. The old software was still on in the same spot. I just had to re-point the default browser and such.
Oh, get this. I wanted to remove some menu items from the menu of programs that no longer work. Well, the menu editor was not there. I found out it was installed. It just wasn't on the menu. That is kind of messed up. One more reason to climb a tower and throw rocks at people.
More complaints coming soon.

No comments: