It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-12-06

Music Filter
Here is an update of my music filter at work. I've added a few bands since I posted it before.

### Output
Total files processed   > 53225
Good files in playlist  > 46387
Bad files out of list   > 5053
Non music files         > 1785

# Filter (This stuff is removed and put in the 'bad' play list)
    "/U2",                                          # Fuck U2.
    "Radiohead and U2",
    "_U2_",
    "pimsleur", "Pimsleur",                         # Not unless I'm in the mood for a lesson.
    "/Spice Girls",                                 # You have got to be kidding me.
    "/N.E.R.D.",
    "/Luca Turilli",
    "Red Red Wine", "RedRedWine",                   # The reason I wrote this script.
    "Barry White",                                  # I like Barry White, but not at work.
    "Destiny's Child",
    "/George Clinton",
    "/Damnation_History",                           # Religious nonsense.
    "Quad City",
    "Love Tractor",
    "To All the Girls I",
    "2525",                                         # The most depressing song ever written.
    "Motley Crue",                                  # Reminds me I had long hair once. =[
    "/Living Colour",
    "/Rush ",                                       # I'm tired of Rush.
    "Tool - Aenima - 14 - (-)Ions",                 # This song is disturbing.
    "Bombtrack (live)",                             # This track is both preachy and messed up.
    "/Jazz/",                                       # Just because Jazz drives me nuts at work.
    "Kansas",                                       # Too ... much like Rush.
    "Menudo",
    "/Moby",
    "- Moby -",
    "Disgustipated",                                # Another disturbing distracting song.
    "Tripping The Light Fantastic"                  # Too dancy.



No comments: