It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-12-28

More Music Filter

-------- Summary -----------------------------------------
Total files processed   > 53226
Good files in playlist  > 46247
Bad files out of list   > 5194
Non music files         > 1785
Elapsed seconds         > 149.58
Files/second            > 355.836341757
------------------------------
----------------------------

"/U2",                          # Fuck U2.
"Radiohead and U2",
"_U2_",
"pimsleur", "Pimsleur",         # Not unless I'm in the mood for a lesson.
"/Spice Girls",                 # You have got to be kidding me.
"/N.E.R.D.",
"/Luca Turilli",
"Red Red Wine", "RedRedWine",   # The reason I wrote this script.
"Barry White",                  # I like Barry White, but not at work.
"Destiny's Child",
"/George Clinton",
"/Damnation_History",           # Religious nonsense.
"/GRP All-Star Big Band",       # Not my bag.
"Cradle of Filth",              # Blekh!!!
"Quad City",
"Love Tractor",
"To All the Girls I",           # Yuck.
"2525",                         # The most depressing song ever written.
"Motley Crue",                  # Reminds me I had long hair once. =[
"/Living Colour",
"/Rush ",                       # I'm tired of Rush.
"Tool - Aenima - 14 - (-)Ions", # This song is disterbing.
"Bombtrack (live)",             # This track is both preachy and messed up.
"/Jazz/",                       # Just because Jazz drives me nuts at work.
"Kansas",                       # Too ... much like Rush.
"Menudo",
"/Moby",
"- Moby -",
"Built This City",              # This song is so over.
"The Mighty Mighty Bosstones",  # I just don't like the guy's voice.
"/Dimmu Borgir",                # Makes my throat hurt.
"/Starship",                    # Over plaid.
"Disgustipated",                # Another disturbing distracting song.
"Tripping The Light Fantastic"  # Too dancy.

I'm warring down the list to the last couple of straglers. Most of the stuff I've added lately is just stuff that has blips in it or is just annoying because I'm at work.


No comments: