It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-12-02

More local Psychos
Well, that last one wet my apatite for Houston Street Racing. I'm a victim of this behavior. I wish the police would do something. If I do something, then I'm the criminal.

Part 1

Part 2
Long, but you can clearly spot our street in some of the videos. They are easily breaking 100 on residential streets. Some even put names up on the video. They think they are above the law.


This one was taken in the parking lot of the Fish place. I think you can actually see our house in one of the shots.


OK, Nat and I have done this one.

One thing that gets me about most of these videos is how dirty the windshields are. I guess I'm used to Hollywood where they spit shine the glass to make sure to get the shot they want.

No comments: