It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-12-18

Elle and her mobile phone

Elle drew a toy mobile phone in class today. I found this out on the way home. Elle was in the back seat talking to herself. I mean talking to her Paw-paw (Bill). There were a couple of things I noticed. Elle it turns out has been paying attention to people talking on phones. She said “Did you hear me?” a couple of times and repeated the same phrase twice, only louder the second time. Smart girl.


First Day

It is Natalie's first day at a new job. She is working in the mall. I'll be putting Elle down and holding the fort until she comes home. Our family enters a whole new era. I try to make her understand that she doesn't have to work. Nor does she have to not work. It is up to her. I 'v always known I would work. I have no problem with that. I'm glad to have the work. I have chosen to work next week. I could take it off without pay, but that, as so many luxuries, will not happen.


Complaint

I cannot figure out how to view the HTML code in Open Office writer. There has got to be a way. I've looked on the net and people swear you just go to the view menu and click “view HTML”. Not. I have to cat the file. No biggie.


No comments: