It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-12-17

Day
Well, I sat around. I did half the dishes. Nat ran some errands. I watched the Sunday night Fox lineup. Family Guy was particularly funny this evening. Nat starts her first day of work tomorrow. We should get the car back pretty soon. My modest raise came through.
Now, I'm blogging and kicking back. We did not make it to the goblin party. Nat wasn't excited about it. She didn't want to go in garb. I was just plane tired by the time we thought we should get ready. It just didn't find it's way in to the cards. The fall out thread sounds pretty interesting. We missed a heck of a shin-dig.
Nat and I went to Eragon Friday night. I enjoyed the movy, but I never read the books. I'm kind of glad I didn't. The movy felt choppy and poorly edited. It felt like they were trying to fit three movies worth of books in to two hours. I still enjoyed it though. I should read the books. They sound much better than the movie.

No comments: