It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-12-06

Company Picture
I bet they won't let me blog the company picture. I wish someone had been videoing the affair. It was hilarious. It was fun too. I was laughing with the crowd, not at them. First we lined up in a long hallway by hight. Then, we got numbers. Then a bunch of people showed up late and messed up the numbers. Ken was a hash mark. I just happened to be smack in the middle in hight so I got to sit in a chair. That was a good thing. We were all crowded in rows. Of course, we had to play about eight rounds of musical positions before the photographer started shooting. He had to coxes people in to positions. Some had to kneel. Some had to stand on their toes. He hollered at me for closing my eyes between pictures. I was trying to get the image of the flash out of my head.
I wore a nice shirt and slacks. I'm surprised the dog didn't bark at me on the way out the door. I can't wait to get the picture.

No comments: