It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-11-25

Night Fight
I'll never be able to play a  first person shooter without thinking of this video. I can't get videos from Military.com to show up like the ones from you tube. You will just have to follow the link. They have a nice help section if you have trouble getting things to work.
Link
Some of the things that particularly hit me are:
# The guy running straight toward the friendly fire and expecting no one to shoot him.
# The number of times "I don't know!" and "what can you see?!" are repeated.
# The tracer effect to the ammunition. This really helps you tell where your buddies are shooting. I wonder how badly it gives your position away.
# You can't see shit in the video and you realize the visibility on the ground is not much better.
# The first words of warning are "Back up!!!"
It made my adrenalin flow.

No comments: