It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-11-05

Lunch
Nat, Elle and I went to lunch with Adam Laurie and Cecelia. It was a lot of fun. I got to spend time with my family and close friends. Cecelia was a doll the whole time. Elle was a pill. She has been under the weather lately and it was nap time. We ate Mexican food at a place called Silvia's. Good food. Good time. Good family and friends.
On the ride back to work, I thought about my life before Nat and Elle. I do not miss it. I do not miss the time I spent on the computer and reading fiction. I do not miss lying for hours on the weekends with nothing to do and no one to do it with.
The weather is beautiful. Nat and I are going to the movies tonight. Our anniversary is Monday. We are going to have an evening out tonight to celebrate. I have no idea what we are going to watch. It doesn't really matter.

No comments: