It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-11-16

Faire
I've decided to skip faire again this weekend. It is last weekend and that hurts. Last weekend is the last chance to meet friends and share a moment by the fire.  I've had my last for a while. fair ye well old friends. I am sick and will make it another time.
I do not know if I will have Elle or if Bill will take her. That is fine either way. Bill may be under the weather as well.  Nat will still go out. She will help set up and hold the camp spot. Last weekend is packed so someone has to show up early and run people off as they try to take our spot.
All I can think of is having to pack a way my kilt and put up the cloths until next season. I want to shed a tear. I have to take this time to make myself better.  I could stand to run the mower over the lawn too.
This is one of those times life does not feel fair at all. I will live. I will make it to next year's faire if God allows it. We may make it to another faire along the way. There are several through out the year and country. This is our home fare. I already miss every one dearly.

No comments: