It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-11-16

Evening
Nat is making copies of Chris and Sharon's wedding video. She is going to hand them out this weekend at faire. Bill is going to pick up Elle tomorrow at school. I'm going to be here alone Friday evening and most likely Saturday. That's OK. I cannot go out to faire in my current condition. I really hope we all get better and quick. Nat called out a minute ago. She said "this is not a new language." She was referring to the three of us all coughing in unison.
I am on three sets of prescriptions. I'm taking four or so over the counter medications. I've never had this kind of thing before. It has always been just allergies that grew into a sinus infection. This is different. This one has just plane kicked all our asses. It starts me wondering what is different.
Well, Elle started school and we bought a new house. Both of which can cause new illnesses. I suppose our new things have piled themselves on each other. Adam mentioned that when he had his sister staying with her two kids he used up all his sick days. Kids are just germ incubators. That is to be expected. I've heard this all my life and every one seems to agree. Kids are bad for adult health. They are so darn cute though.

No comments: