It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-10-18

Work Music
I wrote most of a script at home and took it in to work today. The script walks a folder, a piece of cake in python because they included a walk() command in the "os" module, and pulls out all the music files by extension. It then compares the full path to a list of phrases that eliminates the crap that I don't want to listen too. I find myself eliminating a couple of things that I just can't stand like U2 and Destiny's Child. Then I find myself eliminating some things that are just distracting at work like some dance music and jazz that I might other wise enjoy. I find it distracting at work.
It kills me not to have internet radio. I want a notebook so I can bring it up here and find a wireless network to attach too. That is one thing I really miss.

No comments: