It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-10-03

Red Dragon
There was a guy at Safe Haven who went by the faire name Red Dragon. I don't think I ever met him. I've not heard the story of what happened to Red Dragon. It sounds like something tragic befell him. I do catch the same story every year.
Ken left his armor on a chair in the middle of camp over night. We were at breakfast Sunday morning and Marble made the comment "Ken isn't going to pull a Red Dragon is he?" He then proceeded to tell the story of Red Dragon coming back to camp smashed out of his mind and stripping off his armor as he stumbled to the place where he would simply fall and pass out. This lead to the story of ...
The MIGHTY RED DRAGON!!!! .. and his little dog Cuddles.
Red Dragon would wonder around the camp grounds drinking and making merry with his little dog in tow. Marble said that he saw Red Dragon early one morning look at Cuttles and say "Cuttles, where's camp." and Cuttles lead him back to  camp. Red Dragon would follow the little dog with blinders on in a semi controlled stumble. You have to ask Heath to show the walk. I just can't do it justice.
I've heard this story a couple of times and it never failles to crack me up, at least when Heath tels it.

No comments: