It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-10-16

Rain
It is rainy here in Houston. All day it rained. It was one of those wavy rains that is hard for a couple of minutes. Then it is drizzly for twenty minutes. Then it is clear for five minutes. Then it starts all over again. I listened to the tinkling on my work window most of the day. The horizon changed every time I looked out the window.
It rained at Faire on Sunday. It took the wind out of my sails. I don't like going in on Sundays anyway. I hope Tony and Dizzy are all right. They stay Sunday evening and pack up Monday. Tony probably built an ark out of firewood. That is the kind of guy he is.
It is supposed to rain again this coming Saturday. Oh, well. We will tough it out.
Some of my friends got to leave at 3:00 from their work. No such lick at my work place. it has been raining non-stop for hours. Even when it gets light, it is still drizzling.
But, no troubles. We all made it home safely. We even went to Sam's Club for eggs.

No comments: