It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-10-25

Lunch
I went over to a friend's place for lunch today. We had fish cakes, hot dogs with horse radish sauce, black eyed peas, rice, cornbread and collard greens. It was amazing. I mainly liked the company. It's funny. We had left overs at a person's house and it was a great meal. I haven't had that nice a time at a restaurant in a long time. It was just friends and food.
Sodas - good.
# Dr Pepper used to be a Southern thing, but you can get it all over
the place in the States now. Nebraska is an exception.
     o Nebraska is a Pepsi state.
     o I'm not a big Big Red fan.
# Games - No one has time to play. They wouldn't work on my Linux computer anyway.
# Kids - Get in the way of gaming.
# TV - How much of a pain the DVDs are that you get and how much more convenient it is to download TV shows. There are finally some thought out shows like Lost, and 24 out that make you think. Mind numbing shows like Friends are hopefully on the way out.
    o Lost is cool. We both watch it regularly.
    o Heroes is cool, but I haven't seen it.
    o Celebrity Dancing sucks, but the wives watch it.
    o 24 is good.
    o Prison Break is along those lines but neither of us can stand it.
One of the best lunches I've had in years.

No comments: