It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-10-20

Cold Weather
It was actually cold this morning. I put on my jacket and stocking cap as I walked out the door. I thought for sure I would end up taking them off before I got to the bus stop, but nope. I took it slow and didn't sweat much. Last night while waiting for Nat, it was cold. I got off late and wondered around the building looking for an alternate way from the lobby to the sixth floor. Last week I had to take the elevator during an electrical storm. The power had already blinked several times. It was nerve wracking.
I cannot wait to camp this weekend. It is awesome snuggle weather. I hope they don't turn the propane heaters up too high in that tent. Those things are going to kill all of us one of these days. "tragedy at the Texas Renaissance Festival camp grounds last night. It seems a bunch of drunk idiots put several four foot high propane heaters in a tent with no ventilation. Twelve dead." Well, Lets hope not. If it happened in Tony and Dizzy's tent, it would be more like 32 dead. They have better ventilation though.

No comments: