It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-10-04

Bad Cat!
The cat, Tiger, has been very bad recently. A couple of days ago I got up from a nap (crashed on the living room floor) and the cat freaked and scratched Nat's breast very badly. She didn't quite need stitches, but it was a deep cut. This morning Nat called me and told me that Tiger killed the rat, Pretty Girl. She got out of her cage sometime this morning. Nat is convinced if she had  fed the rat last night, she would not have gotten out of her cage. I believe it was just a matter of time.
I cannot blame the cat for being a cat. The Rat got out and the cat killed it. If it was a field mouse that got in and the cat killed it, we would be pleased. However, the fact that the cat is skittish and scratched Nat to the point she nearly needed stitches just because I stood up from a nap tels me the cat is a bad cat.
Poor Nat had to gather up Pretty Girl and put her in a small shoe box. I'm not sure if we are going to bury her or what. As for the cat, I have no clue if Nat wants to do anything or not. Probably not. I'll support her 100% no matter what.
When I got home, Nat told me there were no real marks on Pretty Girl. We speculate she may have had a heart attack. There is no way of telling really. Any out there in the blogsphere have a better idea?

No comments: