It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-09-19

Work
So, I'm trying to write this script that does something cool like run a bunch of tests. I'm basically translating from an example that Jake wrote. He is one of the Engineers up there. So, I get stuck on a long command line with a bunch of parameters. Jake keeps changing them up and there is no documentation. Anyway, I ask him what the changes should be and he says just copy the whole script and change the name of the type of server. So, I make a backup of the script and cut and paste. I run the script hoping that it blows up just teach the smug engineer a lesson, but it works. Damn-it. Well, it did work, but there are still some changes that need to be made to make it worked as the comments say. Anyway. It was one of those moments we script-kitties hate.

No comments: